Members can apply for a motor vehicle registration and driver licence concession at the Motor Vehicle Registry office by showing their membership card.
Motor vehicle registration
- $154 concession for 12 months registration
- $77 concession for six months registration
Only one concession be applied per vehicle.
- Free driver licence renewal
Evidence of age card
- Free evidence of age card
If you also hold a NT Seniors Card you may be eligible for a further discount from the Motor Vehicle Registry office.
The spectacles concession is available through an optometrist who is an approved vendor.
The concession includes either:
- one pair of prescription reading glasses and one pair of distance glasses
- or one pair bifocal, multifocal or progressive glasses.
Concessions are also available to dependent children under 16 years that live with a member of the NT Concession Scheme.
The concession may cover some repairs plus other costs.
Under the new scheme, optometrists will need to apply to become an approved vendor and agree to operate under a code of practice. Applications for vendors will open in June 2018, once approved, the vendors name, location and contact details will be published online. Approved vendors will display a sticker advertising that they are an approved vendor.